Sunday, September 5, 2010

Review: Moleskine Notebooks and Zebra Stainless Pens

For my first review I will be talking about Moleskine Notebooks as well as Zebra Stainless Pens for EDC (Everyday Carry) and general usefulness. Currently I EDC a Zebra F-301 Compact Pen that I disassembled and painted with a gunmetal wheel coating I've had lying around for a few years, as well as an extra-small Moleskine Soft-Cover notebook (3 1/2"x5 1/2"). I absolutely love them both and have used them quite often. I do wish the Moleskine was thicker but for what I need it works perfectly and I barely notice that it is taking up space in my back pocket! There is just something unique about physically writing things down in a notebook instead of typing them into a cell phone to be forgotten. Moleskine sells their notebooks directly through their site, but I got mine at Barnes and Nobles The Zebra F-301 Compact Pen is my writing instrument of choice. It easily opens into a full size pen but is compact enough to fit into my jeans coin pocket. The line is smooth and does not bleed through paper or "blob" together, yet is easily readable.

Now for Pictures!!!

The small one on top is my EDC, Next 3 are for notes, then my full size planner and sketchbook filled with awesome ideas!
Top is my painted EDC (Write up soon to come), Bottom is my backup (ugly chrome)
All my Zebra Pens (left to right) F-301 Compacts, F-301 Stainless, F-301 Mechanical Pencil, and F-401 Stainless.

No comments:

Post a Comment