After reading this on instructables I decided to give it a try myself. I think it turned out pretty well... I diddn't take any pictures this time around while I was working on it because I was fully concentrating on getting it to fit. I basically followed the instructions word for word from the instructables and it worked very well. The case color was achieved by using a wire wheel to get all the paint (the paint on the zippo was TOUGH to get off!) off then heating it to red-hot with a blowtorch and dipping it in used motor oil to cool it off. The pattern is unique to how the blowtorch was held but I really like it. Of course there are pictures of the finished product.