Friday, October 22, 2010

EDC + Zippo Holster

So I got some better pictures of my EDC and I also got a hold of this SWEET Zippo Holster that appears pretty old... anyways... enough of my random babbling and onto the pics.
As you can see its pretty worn but the leather is holding up very well. The Zippo logo is on both the leather and the snap.

Probably my favorite part here. MADE IN U.S.A.
Shown here with my gutted lighter that will eventually be turned into something cool.
Zippo. Awesome.

Knife, Leatherman, Zebra Compact, and Sharpie. They are clipped onto a Burton backpack.
Overview of everything I had that day.

Stainless Steel Sharpie. It's amazing.
Moleskine gets used daily. I love it and never leave home without it.
Keys on a paracord lanyard.
Leatherman Skeletool CX. I like the size and weight of it and it works perfect for me
Murdered out FAST action knife

No comments:

Post a Comment