Friday, April 29, 2011

Text-only update. River and Aimee (my computer)

Ok, short text only update here, I am updating to Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal (I would do this only because it's got Narwhal in the name, but since it's the next upgrade for Ubuntu, which is my Operating System, I'm upgrading for more reasons than that. I'm also kind of hoping that Ubuntu names it's next version Placid Platypus or Titillating Tiger (because Platypii are awesome and any excuse to use Titillating is worth it). Also, good news for my sanity and wallet, River is up for some under-warranty repairs, MAJOR under-warranty repairs. She gets a new headgasket, Steering arm, and A/C Condenser all for free, so my pitifully slow and painfully inefficient (9ish mpg right now) Truck gets some new life in better hands than mine. They will be fixing my vaccum leak while they are in there and will be telling me what other repairs can get done! Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment